Users often abandon landing pages, sales funnels, and onboarding journeys because the story fails to resonate, or the search for additional product information leads them away.
What we will do
We offer complementary routes to inject strategy into your content, reorientating it so that converts and sells. Depending on what has been agreed upon, we will carry out some or all of the following:
- Interviews – we’ll interview a representative selection of your target customers to understand their needs
- Content audit – conduct a heuristic review of your content lens of your users and their needs
- Gap analysis – list the gaps between the expectations of your users and your current content
- Benchmarking – comparing your content to that of your competitors and to best practices
- Content model – analysis of the content structure
Using the insights gained, we will work with you to build a narrative that resonates with your customers. This will be conducted within your time, budget, and technical, parameters
What you will get
Content strategy recommendations that will help you deliver the right content in the right format, and at the right point of the user journey.
- A report in simple, concise language, which explains the findings from customer interviews & desk research
- Gap analysis of current content
- Recommendations for subject matter, language, tone of voice
- Content model – recommendations for classifying, categorising and structuring your content
- Draft copy and/or work with the content creator to implement findings