Moderated, and unmoderated, testing to discover user behaviours, and uncover problems and opportunities.
What we will do
When conducting research for you, we will first seek to understand what you need before agreeing on a programme of research that will meet those needs. As part of that programme, we may organise, and run, tests on your app, website, service, or product.
- In-person lab tests with current and/or potential customers
- Unmoderated remote testing to test specific journeys or tasks
- Observational in-situ testing – tests with users in real-world situations, such as in call centres
Moderated & unmoderated tests are often conducted in conjunction with user interviews.
What you will get
- A report, written in simple and concise language, which explains the findings from the tests
- Recommendations for the next steps
- Audio, video, transcripts, and other artefacts from testing and/or evaluations