What we will do
Prior to conducting the review, we will arrange a pre-workshop discovery call/session to learn about what you need. Typically the review will comprise two parts a Heuristic evaluation (through the lenses of best practices for usability and accessibility), and a Cognitive walkthrough (through the lens of the needs and goals of users. These evaluations will assess factors including:
- Visual design
- Images and other non-text-based content
- Copy and tone of voice
- Journeys & sales funnels
- Navigation and site structure
- Usability & accessibility
An audit of your physical and/or digital products through the lens of best practices for usability, and accessibility.
- Clarity – it is clear to users and visitors what you offer, and what they can do?
- Relevance – is the content relevant to the user’s goal?
- Friction – are there any significant hurdles to the user completing their journey?
- Distractions – is there content that will lead users away from their goal?
An assessment of your existing customer journey, or user journey, from the perspective of your customers or users.
In this review, we assume the role of your customers or users, walking through the same paths that they would take. Assessing the experience through their eyes, we examine whether their needs are met, whether they are guided and supported, and whether they find the experience intuitive.
What you will get
We will undertake the review, and playback the findings to you via a report in which the findings will be explained, ranked by severity, accompanied by recommendations that are both actionable and achievable, and ranked by priority.
- A report, written in simple and concise language that explains what we discovered accompanied by achievable suggested remedies
- A playback session to review the report
- A follow-up call 14 days after the playback session
How can we ensure we are effectively targeting our audiences?
An Expert Review of this B2C website revealed ways to both increase engagement and make it a more effective sales tool.View Case Study
Acquire & retain customers, & support & guide users, with engaging content.
Is your app, SaaS, or website failing to deliver the results that you’d hoped for?This will identify what’s wrong & create an achievable strategy to get you back on track.
Identify your market & audience, their needs, & the opportunities that they present.