What we will do
We will arrange a pre-workshop discovery call/session to learn about what you need and deliver a workshop, or set of workshops, tailored to give a picture of your markets & audiences that will enable you to design customer journeys, or user experiences, that are engaging and easy to use.
What you will get
During the workshop session, together we will develop a picture of your market and audience, identifying their needs, motivations, and behaviours. The picture we build will identify factors that will enable you to market to them successfully, highlight opportunities, and prioritise where to focus effort. Along the way, we will create artefacts such as pen portraits and prioritisation matrixes.
- A workshop lasting 60-90 minutes
- Portraits of your markets, audiences & other workshop artefacts
- A report, written in simple and concise language, which summaries the workshop outputs
- The audio/video and transcript (if the workshop was online)
- A playback session to review the outputs and plan your next steps
- A follow-up call 14 days after the playback session
Who are our target audience, & what are their needs?
Creating a clear profile of its market and audiences enabled this B2B e-commerce website, to develop effective sales strategies and customer journeys.View Case Study
Develop structure & navigation that makes it easy for your customers or users to find what they need, & to achieve what they came to do.
Create the strategy & plan to build the app, SaaS or website that meets your business goals the first time around.
Is your app, SaaS, or website failing to deliver the results that you’d hoped for?This will identify what’s wrong & create an achievable strategy to get you back on track.