A series of tailored workshops enabled this B2B e-commerce business to develop a customer acquisition strategy with matching digital customer journeys.
This B2B e-commerce business had neither a customer acquisition strategy nor the accompanying journeys from social campaign to sign-up. There was also no clear strategy for potential clients who had been contacted in person.
During a Journeys workshop, we worked with portraits of the markets and audiences, which had been developed in previous workshops, identifying where and how each would be approached. W then mapped their journeys from those initial touch points through to the action that the client wanted them to take.
- Where will the audiences be found? LinkedIn, social media, sales calls, etc.
- What comms will they see to engage them? CTA to download a resource, special offer, etc.
- Where will they go next? A targeted landing page on the website, DM on Linkedin, etc.
- What will they be encouraged to do once on the website?
The Journeys workshop enabled the client to take a view of the whole sales journey, which in turn facilitated planning changes to the necessary campaigns and updating the website to support them.
- Development of engagement strategies
- Mapping of acquisition journeys
- Concepts for campaigns
- Identification of website content gaps and changes required to support campaigns.
Acquire, onboard, & sell with user-focused journeys
Build your business with engaging, joined-up, user-focused journeys or workflows that will help you to acquire, onboard, and sell to your users and customers.How we can help