Running a series of workshops for this B2B e-commerce business enabled them to develop new customer acquisition strategies & associated customer journeys.
This B2B e-commerce business had neither a customer acquisition strategy nor the accompanying journeys. Without these in place, they were relying on people simply finding their website via organic search results.
Together with the client, we planned a series of workshops designed to get them from where they were to implementing a strategy. Building upon a previous business goals workshop, these workshops worked through sequential steps from the market through to the sales journeys and the role the website plays in them.
- Audiences within each market
- The opportunities
- Prioritisation – where to focus effort
- Development of product and service offerings that respond to market & audience needs
- The sales journey
- Tailored to the needs of the client
- 60 t0 120 minutes
- Written up and played back
- Findings from each formed the basis of the subsequent workshop
- Run remotely
The workshops enable the client to move from having no strategy to having a strategy in place alongside a set of prioritised, achievable, actions for implementing the sales strategies and having the website support them.
- Sales & marketing strategy developed
- Achievable strategy & implementation plan
Workshop planning & facilitation
Workshops are a highly effective method of energising & unlocking creative thinking to collectively bring clarity to problems, & generate solutions with consensus & ownership.How we can help